Error in part 5 still persist after remotely installing GGIR

lesa johnson

Jul 27, 2022, 10:45:07 AM7/27/22
to R package GGIR
Hi,
I am a windows user using R version 4.2.1 and the remotely installed version of GGIR (2.7-2) to process GENEACTIV accelerometer data. GGIR keeps throwing the following error attached. I've also attached the compressed meta files that the code outputs. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
GGIR_code.PNG

lesa johnson

Jul 27, 2022, 1:03:22 PM7/27/22
to R package GGIR
The Meta file is attached

meta_8101_right wrist_064949_2022-03-24_T-1.bin.RData

Vincent van Hees

Aug 10, 2022, 7:54:48 AM8/10/22
to lesa johnson, R package GGIR
Hi Lesa,

I have not been able to reproduce your error. For me, GGIR runs smoothly and generates all the expected reports.

The error indicates that something goes wrong with matching the milestone files from the various GGIR parts. To address this you may want to start with a new output folder. Also deleting the config.csv file in the output folder may help as GGIR tries to use that to load previously used function arguments.

I am using the latest GGIR development version, but would be surprised if that explains the difference.

Good luck,

Vincent

Dr. Vincent van Hees | Independent consultant | https://accelting.com/
image