BHAGAVAN MAHAVIR KA BUNIYADI CHINTAN / Dr Jaykumar Jalaj

MANISH MODI

Sep 16, 2010, 8:56:19 AM9/16/10
to ROZ EK SHER

NAMO VITARAGAYA

Jay Jinendra

भगवान महावीर का बुनियादी चिन्तन

The Basic Thought of Bhagavan Mahavira (Hindi edition)

By Dr Jaykumar Jalaj

First published in 2003

26th Hindi Edition, 2010

Published by Hindi Granth Karyalay, Mumbai

World Religions

South-East Asia

Jainism

Hindi

2010     24 cm x 18 cm     24 pages

ISBN 978-81-88769-60-5     Paperback     Rs. 30

If you wish to read a short book that encapsulates the teachings of Bhagavan Mahavira, this is the book for you.

This slim volume on Mahavira succinctly describes the self-realisation he attained 2600 years ago. It encapsulates his vision and thoughts on the problems faced by humanity today.

English, Gujarati, Urdu, Marathi, Kannada, Telugu, Sindhi and Punjabi versions of this book are also available. Over 67000 copies are in print.

This book has become popular as it is written in a very simple language. Complex ideas are explained in simple day to day language. It has been considered to be the simplest description of the teachings of Bhagavan Mahavira. Readers have said that reading this book is akin to entering a palace, with each door opening on its own and inviting you in. The book explains without preaching and avoids the jargon found in traditional publications on religion. The foundation stones of Jain philosophy have been explained lucidly, using modern examples. The book has been written in commonly spoken Hindi and is an effortless read, even for the novice.

Written in 2003 specifically at the request of the Government of Madhya Pradesh, the book has enjoyed great popularity and this is its 26th edition.

The author, Dr. Jaykumar Jalaj has spent a lifetime studying and putting into practice the teachings of Bhagavan Mahavira in his life. This book is a result of the insights he has gained.

We are proud to publish this book. We have published the Hindi, English and Gujarati versions of this book. For a complete list of our publications, please go to http://docs.google.com/View?id=dcrgdpv8_74dh7q6jg2

The book is available at our bookstore. We accept all major cards and ship books to all parts of the world.

Best regards,
Yashodhar Modi

HINDI GRANTH KARYALAY
Publishers Since 1912