Build problems

Andrew Cowie

Feb 28, 2012, 2:28:56 AM2/28/12
to roy...@googlegroups.com
Trying to build Roy, I get this:

$ make > /dev/null
make: ./node_modules/interleave/bin/interleave: Command not
found
make: *** [bundle] Error 127
$

Then I realized that's from the 'site' target. I have a feeling you
meant to use .PHONY? If so, patch attached.

But then, having built, `make test` fails on "throw e"

I've never had cause to use Node before, so I have no idea what I might
have missed. Sorry for what is probably an obvious issue.

AfC
Sydney

0001-Correct-syntax-of-PHONY-target.patch
signature.asc

Brian McKenna

Feb 28, 2012, 5:03:36 AM2/28/12
to roy...@googlegroups.com
Woops, I did mean .PHONY - thanks!

Turns out I recently broke the tests :( - I really need to setup a
triggered build. Anyway, that should be fixed now.

Sorry for the rocky start, hopefully you'll have a smoother experience now.

Thanks,
Brian McKenna