FW: KWA PLC meeting minutes from March 5

Palacios;Ameerah

Mar 5, 2013, 4:30:41 PM3/5/13
to roxburykinderg...@googlegroups.com

Ameerah Palacios, MBA

Roxbury School District Community Relations

  /Community School Coordinator

1 Bryant Drive, Succasunna, NJ 07876

Email: apal...@roxbury.org

Office: 973-584-7699

Mobile: 973-885-3132

Fax: 973-584-7584

District Website | Facebook | Virtual Backpack | Honeywell Alerts

“Preparing the children of today for tomorrow."

Mar 5, 2013, 9:06:35 PM3/5/13
to Palacios;Ameerah, roxburykinderg...@googlegroups.com
Michelle - great job with the minutes!

Ameerah - thanks for setting our google groups up! I did go on and tried to navigate around a little bit but couldn't figure out how to post/reply to your posts. I will look at it again when I have more time...

Great first meeting ladies...I look forward to what's ahead for us :)

Jennifer Toupet
KWA Teacher
Kennedy Elementary School
Mar 5, 2013, 9:30:42 PM3/5/13
to Toupet,Jennifer, roxburykinderg...@googlegroups.com
You can reply by email or go to the Google Groups site and post there as well.

AP

lbiczak

Mar 5, 2013, 9:40:51 PM3/5/13
to roxburykinderg...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for setting this up.  I finally figured out how to sign in and post so I figured I would give it a try.
It was great meeting with everyone.
Have a good night.
Lee