Math in Focus

lbiczak

May 2, 2013, 9:32:55 AM5/2/13
to roxburykinderg...@googlegroups.com
I won't be able to attend the 5/14 meeting on Math in Focus.  I was asked to sub mornings that week during testing at Jefferson school.  Also I am not available on 5/7 for the PLC meeting because I am subbing that morning also.

Phoebe - I tried to reply to all from your last email and both times, all addresses came back as undeliverable.  Check your addresses.  It looks like everyone is listed without their first initial in their roxbury.org address.  Unless it's just me!

I'll be happy to get notes from Jen from the PLC meeting on 5/7, but she also won't be at the Math in Focus meeting on the 14th either since we were both asked to sub.

Thanks.

Lee Biczak