K-Assessment Data Form

Toupet;Jennifer

Apr 9, 2013, 2:17:43 PM4/9/13
to (roxburykindergartenwraparound@googlegroups.com)

Hi everyone, I apologize for the delay (I just happen to read last meetings minutes and remembered I was supposed to send you this before our meeting!).  Here is the assessment data sheet that you can enter in the scores for each student assessments.  If I missed anything or have suggestions on how to improve the document, please let me know and we can change.

I know by sending today only gives you tonight to enter in info but if at all possible – can everyone enter in their info so we have it for the meeting tomorrow?

Thanks – see you all tomorrow at Panera, 9:15am!  J

Jenn

Please be advised that this email and any documents accompanying this email may be subject to public access, except as specifically protected based on the laws governing confidentiality of information. If you have any questions regarding the confidentiality of your information, please contact the office of the Board Secretary for guidance.
Kindergarten Assessment Data.docx

Reingold;Michele

Apr 9, 2013, 2:21:16 PM4/9/13
to Toupet;Jennifer, (roxburykindergartenwraparound@googlegroups.com)