MQTT Dash future

Motti Bazar

Oct 2, 2023, 8:14:47 AM10/2/23
to Routix
Hello all, I encountered this app on the store and it looks like a great app. I have a few questions:
- What is the status of tha app? I see that last version is from 2017.
- If there are no plans to continue development, is there a way to get access to the source code and continue the development by myself?
Thanks, Motti

Jeannotvh

Oct 2, 2023, 9:52:39 AM10/2/23
to mot...@doxafe.com, Routix
I am with you Motti.

I have been asking for notifications and never broke through.

I had to switch to IOT MQTT Panel

Jean

Jean

Anton Piatek

Jan 8, 2024, 2:57:08 PMJan 8
to Routix
I'm trying to work out how to control some new RGB + W/C lights that have a RGB colour and/or warm-cool white colour - The only way that makes sense is to extend the code, but I don't see how that is possible as its not available and no new features have been done in quite a while

Jarno Saarinen

May 2, 2024, 2:25:00 AMMay 2
to anton....@gmail.com, Routix
I think this project is abandoned, from previous discussions I can see that author has used some closed code and doesn't have permissions to opensource them. We could decompile current app and create a Open-mqtt-Dash app. But before we begin, I would like the author to explain which parts cannot be used. I don't want to steal his/hers property.

Another safer solution is to just create a completely new opensource project and implement similar features.
I'll participate and give my nickel to effort

Jarno