Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Ken McMullan

no leída,
24 ene 2020, 0:28:0524/1/20
a Routix

I recognise that the app is not under development right now, but maybe the requests for the source code will be fruitful!

In the meantime, would it be possible to add extra triggers to cause messages to be published? For example, it would be great if I could publish a message when:

- the app comes to the foreground
- the phone is woken up
- the app is stopped
- a different app comes to the foreground
- the phone screensaves or powersaves
- on a regular basis (eg every 15 minutes)

Hope this is useful.

Ken McMullan

no leída,
3 jul 2021, 11:51:253/7/21
a Routix
Actually, one of the BEST features about this software not being maintained is that is still runs on Android 4! Which is really convenient, because I have a load of perfectly serviceable Tesco HUDL tablets to use as remote controls, and things like Home Assistant app (and even the browser version of Home Assistant) require more recent versions.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos