No created icon on mobile screen

Jadranko Belusic

Jan 29, 2020, 5:51:50 AM1/29/20
to Routix
Hi there,

I found that in my android 9 on Samsung J600 when I do long press on my connection there is Create homescreen shortcut but the shortcut not created.

Is this BUG?

Thanx,
Jadro

Vadim Mostovoy

Jan 29, 2020, 6:10:22 AM1/29/20
to Jadranko Belusic, Routix
This is known bug happens on some android versions.

--
Thanks,
Vadim Mostovoy

Jadranko Belusic