AttributeError: 'rftest2' object has no attribute 'addSwtich'

Gonzalo Gil

Jul 18, 2016, 5:31:09 AM7/18/16
to RouteFlow
Hi,
I had a problem when adding a new router with a new host en the rftest2.

when i run the .py this problem appears:
AttributeError: 'rftest2' object has no attribute 'addSwtich'

i changed all the files in order to run correctly the new topo but i dont know where is the problem.
Maybe could be because of the Mongo (When i run the rftest2 and is connecting with the Mongo db a  FALSE appears)

Max

Nov 24, 2016, 5:58:18 AM11/24/16
to RouteFlow
Hi ,

I am unable find out the package "iproute-dev" i am facing this error.

Auto Generated Inline Image 1