error building rfclient in vandervecken

Prakhar Pratyush

Feb 12, 2016, 11:50:37 PM2/12/16
to RouteFlow
Hello,

While building in vandervecken --- # ./build.sh -c -z

In rfclient/flowtable.cc

   Error:-  ‘nl_cache_mngr_add_cache’ was not declared in this scope

I'm trying to change the code but it's not working. I think there is some problem with the argument passed to this function.
Please take a look and suggest what changes should me made.

Thanks
Prakhar Pratyush

rf.png

Alex Sanxez

Mar 14, 2016, 6:28:07 AM3/14/16
to RouteFlow
Hello, I have the same problem. Did you solved it?

Thanks.

Alex

Prakhar Pratyush

Mar 16, 2016, 3:57:15 AM3/16/16
to routeflo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I couldn't identify the bug at first. I'll try debugging it later in the summer maybe.

A few people have approached with the same problem, so I think it's not a platform issue, rather
a glitch in the code. So, I'm going to open an issue on the RouteFlow github page.

You also try debugging and keep everyone updated regarding the progress.

Best wishes

Trung Huu Truong

Mar 17, 2016, 6:50:51 PM3/17/16
to RouteFlow
Hi,

It is because the netlink library has been moved to /usr/include/libnl3/netlink
Here is what I did in order to build it successfully (on ubuntu 14.04):

# cd RouteFlow && git checkout vandervecken
1. Append "libssl-dev" to DEPENDENCIES on build.sh:
2. Append "-lpthrea -lssl -lcrypto" to the line LIBS in configure.ac so it looks like
LIBS="-lboost_thread -lboost_system -lboost_filesystem -lboost_program_options -lpthread -lssl -lcrypto"

# ./build.sh

Cheers,
Trung

a18204...@gmail.com

May 17, 2016, 9:33:43 AM5/17/16
to RouteFlow
Hi,

I have downloaded RouteFlow-vandervecken and ryu-rfproxy-vandervecken on ubuntu12.04, but when I run: sudo ./rftest2 , messeges like "Unmapped datapath port (dp_id=0000000000000099, dp_port=1) " are always printed. Why? I am really confused.

在 2016年3月18日星期五 UTC+8上午6:50:51,Trung Huu Truong写道: