Doubt in Code

Vishal Reddy

Jul 6, 2016, 1:25:24 AM7/6/16
to RouteFlow
Hi,

I got everything right. While analysing the code, I couldn't find any code where the actual translation from Routing table to Forwarding table is happening. Can anyone explain how the POX controller knows which IP matches to which MAC address.And how is it mapped?

Thank you

Christian Esteve Rothenberg

Jul 6, 2016, 2:36:55 PM7/6/16
to routeflo...@googlegroups.com
ARP L2 and IP L3 info are captured in the containers by
the RFClient, sent to the RFServer, and then to the RFProxy in the
OpenFlow controller to install the corresponding OF rules in the switches

Vishal Reddy

Jul 12, 2016, 11:33:40 PM7/12/16
to RouteFlow
Hi,

In which module does the Routing Format gets converted into Flowentries. The output we get, Where does it happen?

Vishal Reddy

Jul 12, 2016, 11:34:42 PM7/12/16
to RouteFlow
Which file where POX installs the rules

Christian Esteve Rothenberg

Jul 13, 2016, 7:05:17 AM7/13/16
to routeflo...@googlegroups.com

Look into the RFProxy application in POX (or Ryu)