route-me custom RMTileSource for using libosmscout (iOS)

those...@googlemail.com

Dec 16, 2013, 9:52:43 AM12/16/13
to route-...@googlegroups.com
Hi @all,

have been trying to use route-me in combination  with libosmscout for vector-based offline maps in iOS. I also posted on stackoverflow.
Is there anybody how managed this problem?

Thank´s in advance..

Vladimir Vyskocil

Jan 6, 2014, 7:55:53 AM1/6/14
to route-...@googlegroups.com
On 16 déc. 2013, at 15:52, those...@googlemail.com wrote:

Hi @all,

have been trying to use route-me in combination  with libosmscout for vector-based offline maps in iOS. I also posted on stackoverflow.
Is there anybody how managed this problem?

You may look at the libosmscout mailing list, I posted some code there.
But now I dropped route-me in my applications and use iOS7/OSX 10.9 Apple MapKit with custom tile sources (OSM, libosmscout, ...), the performances are better essentially with overlays as route-me, the standard code at least never been modernized and finished with those aspects.

Thank´s in advance..

Regards,
Vlad.

Message has been deleted