Using WMS source with Alpstein fork

lei...@locatify.com

Feb 26, 2013, 1:11:27 PM2/26/13
to route-...@googlegroups.com
I'm using the Alpstein fork for displaying maps from a tile-server in iOS map and happy with that.

Now we want to add WMS map sources as well and continue to use Alpstein, but then things got tough. After some research, I still haven't found a suitable solution for adding WMS map sources to Alpstein.

There is the RMWMSSource.h class in the route-me branch, but it's not compatible with Alpstein. Has anyone ported the class or found a better solution? Ideas or examples would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Leifur