Is it possible to add few tile sources to one mapView?

BUDDAx2

Oct 30, 2012, 7:05:47 AM10/30/12
to route-...@googlegroups.com
Hi again!

In the previous topic I described my problem. I want to add some tiles layer to my map? As I know I can't use more than one TileSource at the same time. And my experiment wasn't successful. Because I'm adding RMMarkers with raster images and I also should manage their scale and position. But I only want to have some gridded view (with planet bounds) with possibility to update each rect with some image.
I know that MapBox SDK has possibility to add few tile sources. But I need endless horizontal scrolling and that's why I chose Route-me.

So maybe someone know how to do that? Maybe some advise or example?

Thanks

Mike

Oct 30, 2012, 7:57:39 PM10/30/12
to route-...@googlegroups.com
Try using this route-me branch.

BUDDAx2

Oct 31, 2012, 3:10:53 AM10/31/12
to route-...@googlegroups.com
I have tried to use this fork. It looks really great and has better performance. But I need one feature that route-me has and Alpstein doesn't have - horizontal endless scrolling. This is the major feature that I need.