RMFractalTileProjection was initialised with a projection with unknown bounds

Paul Mackay

Feb 15, 2013, 6:54:47 AM2/15/13
to route-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm attempting to use route-me, but during initialization I'm getting this exception:

RMFractalTileProjection was initialised with a projection with unknown bounds

What I dont understand is that I'm basically initializing the RMMapView in a very simple way similar to several of the example applications. They generally dont seem to be doing explicit initialization of bounds.

Any suggestions what could be triggering this difference?

thanks

paul