.TPK support

Mike

Dec 17, 2012, 5:02:54 PM12/17/12
to route-...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know of a way to load an esri .tpk as an offline tile cache?

Matti Mustonen

Dec 17, 2012, 7:05:30 PM12/17/12
to route-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I dont know if anyone has made support for RouteMe, but there is a api for esri.
I did not find out what are the licence agreements, but the iOS SDK can be downloaded from the web page..
On Dec 18, 2012, at 00:02 , Mike <bel...@gmail.com> wrote:

Does anyone know of a way to load an esri .tpk as an offline tile cache?

Mike

Dec 18, 2012, 1:52:59 PM12/18/12
to route-...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately that causes me to use esri's library as a replacement for route-me. (It's not very good).