local map in custom projection (UTM 33N)

Simone Gadenz

Jul 28, 2011, 12:58:35 PM7/28/11
to route-me
Hello!

We need to use route-me to display a local map in UTM 33N projection.
We tiled the map with map tiler according to the Image Based Tile
Scheme, in plain words the 0 zoom level cover the whole image and not
the whole world. The geographic extent of the map is known and stored
into an xml file.
We cannot reproject the map due to quality issues.
Is anybody using the route-me for displaying custom maps? Any
suggestion on how we can approach the problem and develop a solution
for custom and local projection within route-me?

Cheers

Simone

Daniel B

Aug 1, 2011, 4:49:00 AM8/1/11
to route-me
I'd say you should have a look at RMProjection.m

Maybe the initWithString:InBounds: could fit your needs?

Michele Noberasco

May 20, 2013, 6:11:58 PM5/20/13
to route-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

did you ever manage to get it working? I'm trying to do something similar but I'm stuck as well.

Thanks,
Michele