How to update tile image in tile source?

BUDDAx2

Nov 1, 2012, 5:46:11 AM11/1/12
to route-...@googlegroups.com
Can I turn off tile updating and caching for tile source? I need directly update tile image only for concrete tiles. Because I have custom cache engine which manage tiles (downloading and caching tiles with different time versions for animation). So I need update tile image for tile with defined X Y Z.

I'm trying to use this:
[[tileSource tileImage:someTile] updateImageWithImage:newImageFromCustomCache];

But it doesn't work. And I think it is because tile source trying to update tiles images from his own cache. So how to turn off caching and tile updating from route-me?