If you could write the script for season 2 how would you do it?

Wolfblade

Oct 24, 2007, 11:28:59 PM10/24/07
to Roughnecks Junkies
Here you can post how YOU would have done the second season and why...

Lunaofeve

Oct 25, 2007, 1:28:54 PM10/25/07
to Roughnecks Junkies
the war for earth is over but the eratication of the bugs has just
begon..

ok so we wonthe fight for earth and killed the "queen", it has been 5
years earth has rebilt and the roughnecks have disbaned, after a call
for help from a out post it becomes clear that the war is not over and
the bugs have more then one hive.

Wolfblade

Oct 26, 2007, 4:31:19 PM10/26/07
to Roughnecks Junkies
Well, I would have made the battle for Earth the primary focus of the
second season. I would have picked up where the show left off with the
bug fleet heading for Earth. Probably starting the first episode off
with a battle in orbit between the SICON Fleet and the Bug transports,
followed by a massive ground battle with the MI fighting to hold off
the Bugs as SICON HQ in Honolulu is evacuated. Cmdr Marlow took
command of the Federal fleet in orbit, and tried to hold off the Bugs
long enough for Honolulu to evac. In the process, Marlow's ship is
badly damaged, and he takes the helm ramming the Valley Forge into a
Bug ship (killing himself in the process). Go ahead an sue me, but I
planned on killing a couple of minor characters.

Any way, after a hard fought battle SICON succeds in evacuating HQ
just ast he bugs overun Hawaii. From there they pull back to San
Francisco. I'd pick up episode 2 there.

> > Here you can post how YOU would have done the second season and why...- Hide quoted text -

Lunaofeve

Oct 28, 2007, 11:14:18 PM10/28/07
to Roughnecks Junkies
intresting thing duing the first eps. i think higgens says "the first
intersteller war" could mean there may be another