Resurrect the Roughnecks

Contraltissimo

Jul 27, 2009, 1:22:01 AM7/27/09
to Roughnecks Junkies
Hi.

I recently was exposed to Roughnecks for the first time in nine years.

I won't attempt to find words sufficient to do justice to the
awesomeness of this encounter.

But I will encourage everyone who reads this to *speak* *out* to Sony
Pictures Entertainment.

Episodes 133, 138, 139 and 140 of Roughnecks have already been
written, scripted, storyboarded, and even voiced.

Please let Sony know that we as fans are out here, and that we want
them to complete the unfinished episodes, once and for all. For the
story is so close to the end!

I don't know where the original petition can be found online, if
anywhere. But there is one petition here:

http://www.gopetition.com/online/11200.html

Please take the time to sign it. Let your voice be heard. Leave
plenty of comments. (Polite ones, mind you.)

Aside from the petition, I am still searching for a good postal
address within Sony to send letters. Most of my envelopes have been
returned to me unopened, but I'm not giving up. As soon as I find a
suitable contact, I will post the address here.

It's been ten years since Roughnecks' airing. Had I been old enough
to be in the loop then about fansites, conventions and petitions, I
would have researched and done all this long, long ago.

But the past is in the past, and now is all we have to work with. I
will not let this opportunity slip through my fingers again.

Help me resurrect the Roughnecks.

I'll be back later with some fanart.

~Contraltissimo