Forum Game: Name that innuendo!

Wolfblade

Apr 3, 2008, 11:24:13 PM4/3/08
to Roughnecks Junkies
Ok, time for a forum game. Let's see if I'm the only one who picked up
on all the sexual innuendo on the show. Can YOU name a scene or
snippit of dialogue, and can we name them all?

little luna

Apr 3, 2008, 11:26:32 PM4/3/08
to Roughnecks Junkies
i'm going to start this out with my fav...and one i love using

Dizzy/Goss

Goss: you know you could at least take me out to dinner first

Dizzy: since when did you start playing hard to get

Wolfblade

Apr 3, 2008, 11:35:31 PM4/3/08
to Roughnecks Junkies
One of my favorites:

Zephyr campaign: Having just been rescued by Rico, Diz runs to and
embraces him. Razak suddenly walks in on them and remarks:

"What kind of a party is this?!"
> > snippit of dialogue, and can we name them all?- Hide quoted text -

little luna

Apr 3, 2008, 11:38:31 PM4/3/08
to Roughnecks Junkies
kenadthu (or how ever you spell it)

after dizzy falls off somthing (again). both she and doc get rescude
by Goss and Rico. Rico walks over to her and hooks her up to his
cable, doc then looks at Goss and says "don't think this means we are
going steady

Wolfblade

Apr 3, 2008, 11:55:41 PM4/3/08
to Roughnecks Junkies
The blatantly obvious one:

Homefront:

Rico pushes Diz out of the way of incoming fire, landing on top of her
between her spread legs.

Doc smirks at their: "Interesting strategic positioning."

Diz is not amused.

I always get a kick out of that one as it seems a little mature
considering the show's supposed target audience. But hey, that mature
element is what helps make the show awesome. ;)

little luna

Apr 4, 2008, 1:14:15 PM4/4/08
to Roughnecks Junkies
ok not sure if this one is sexual or not but i love it anyway

sarge comes out of (i'm gessing the shower since you never see it) and
Dizzy makes a coment about Brutto showring

Dizzy: wow sarge you actual showerd

Brutto: real men smell Flores and real women like it

Tyciol

Jun 1, 2008, 8:34:22 PM6/1/08
to Roughnecks Junkies
Considering how tame the ones at the start were I would say this
definately counts. It doesn't beat out 'strategic positioning' as the
winner, but it's close.

Wolfblade

Jun 7, 2008, 7:20:08 PM6/7/08
to Roughnecks Junkies
I was always amused with the scene from the Pluto Campaign right after
Goss had been wounded. He complains of pains after a training session.
Diz offers to help him back to his bunk, and as he walks out leaning
on her shoulder he glances back at Rico with a thumbs up and a big
smile on his face as if to say "Score!".