So how did you find Roughnecks?

Wolfblade

Jun 7, 2008, 7:35:45 PM6/7/08
to Roughnecks Junkies
So here's the question, how did you stumble upon Roughnecks:STC and
what was it about the show that made you a fan?

fangirl

Jun 26, 2008, 4:30:24 PM6/26/08
to Roughnecks Junkies
Hmmm... I think it was in either second or third grade that i first
saw it.I don't remember it exactly but it came on very early in the
morning. Then my dad (who also used watch it with me) bought all the
dvds a few ears back. Since then I've watched them many times and
became a fan all over again :). As for what made me a fan, I would say
it was pretty much everything. lol i know thats not to helpful.

Trungie*!

Jun 26, 2008, 7:04:36 PM6/26/08
to roughneck...@googlegroups.com
i was on wikipedia reading about it since my work mates were talking about how the movie did not do justice to the book or something. i thought the movie was good! at the very least enjoyable. then a few clicks later i was like woaaa. coool.

i loved it cause it was a combination of
  1. starshiptroopers
  2. mechwarrior (the pc game)
  3. aliens (aliens + equipment + dizzy reminded me of vasqaz)
hahah