Favorite Quotes

Wolfblade

Sep 6, 2007, 9:28:59 PM9/6/07
to Roughnecks Junkies
Here you can post and discuss your favorite Roughnecks quotes!

Lunaofeve

Sep 6, 2007, 9:42:43 PM9/6/07
to Roughnecks Junkies
i'm going to start this off with some of my fav qoute

Pvt. Johnny Rico: [after getting the order to bring a marauder suit up
a mountain and hearing the consequences of the damage to the suit]
What comes from nothing is nothing
Sgt. Francis Brutto: What was that?
Pvt. Johnny Rico: Nothing!
________

[after killing the bugs posing as humans when retrieving a poison
serum for Lieutenant Razak]
Pvt. Johnny Rico: How did you know they were fake?
Pvt. Isabelle 'Dizzy' Flores: Woman's intuition.
________

Pvt. Johnny Rico: [when being on a retrieval ship after saving Echo
Squad on Hydora] Diz, when we get back to the Valley Forge, you should
take it easy. I'll pick up your meals and stuff.
Pvt. Isabelle 'Dizzy' Flores: Rico, when we get back to the Valley
Forge, do me one big favor. Go back to being a jerk. I like you better
that way.
_________
(not the exact words)

Higgins: he LT have you meet Irene (the love of a man and a air pump)

Wolfblade

Sep 6, 2007, 10:27:53 PM9/6/07
to Roughnecks Junkies
With this series it's hard to pick a favorite. Heck, I can't even
remember all of them. I really love the one you posted between Rico
and Brutto:

Brutto: "You scratch that Marauder and it's coming out of your pay!"
Rico: "Nothing from nothing is nothing."
Brutto: What was that?!"
Rico: "Nothing..."

Here's a few I can remember that I really like:

Higgins: "Sgt. Brutto, you've seen the enemy before, what can we
expect?
Brutto: "Expect ugly, like nothing you've ever seen!"
Dizzy: "Give the man a mirror..."

Here's another:

Rico: "And those bugs will come running back down the hill smack into
Gossard's barrier!"
Dizzy: "And then YARRGGH!"
(Long Pause)
Razak: "You two are scaring me."

Wolfblade

Sep 7, 2007, 2:20:04 AM9/7/07
to Roughnecks Junkies
Here's another:

Diz: "So what's it like inside my head?"
Carl: "Scary."

Lunaofeve

Sep 7, 2007, 7:37:03 AM9/7/07
to Roughnecks Junkies
another classic again not the exact words

Brutto: just because it can talk doesn't mean it smart, parrots talk
Rico: says the parrot

Wolfblade

Sep 7, 2007, 7:47:40 AM9/7/07
to Roughnecks Junkies
LOL

Wolfblade

Sep 7, 2007, 7:56:58 AM9/7/07
to Roughnecks Junkies
"Bugs can smell human blood from a kilometer away, through skin,
through suits, through steel. They feel no pain, and have no emotions.
Their only desire is to kill you. They are not life as we know it. Is
that clear?

You can't negotiate with something that has no soul!"

-Lt. Jean Razak

Tphai

Sep 7, 2007, 11:04:29 PM9/7/07
to Roughnecks Junkies

On Sep 7, 7:37 am, Lunaofeve <pironfire...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> another classic again not the exact words
>
> Brutto: just because it can talk doesn't mean it smart, parrots talk
> Rico: says the parrot

i never understood that!

i liked the part when tphai talks to bruto about his knee..
and
Welcome to the insanity of war seargent
i like when the skinnies are shown in tesca on the promo vid and like
the one skinnie is using the shock stick wrong and hits himself on the
head lol

Wolfblade

Sep 8, 2007, 6:16:50 AM9/8/07
to Roughnecks Junkies
Brutto: "The LT's insane!"
Doc: "Hey, we're fightin' giant bugs on freakin' Pluto man, we're all
insane!"

Lunaofeve

Sep 8, 2007, 10:06:56 AM9/8/07
to Roughnecks Junkies

what don't you understand, that brutto thinks parrots are stupid or
rico thinks Brutto is stupid?

Tphai

Sep 10, 2007, 2:58:03 PM9/10/07
to Roughnecks Junkies
> what don't you understand, that brutto thinks parrots are stupid or
> rico thinks Brutto is stupid?

oh now it makes sence..

Wolfblade

Sep 13, 2007, 7:55:13 PM9/13/07
to Roughnecks Junkies
(After being told to stay put, Tphai later comes out of nowhere and
saves Higgins. When asked why:

Tphai: "I was bored."

Classic. ;)

Wild Magic

Sep 14, 2007, 12:21:13 AM9/14/07
to Roughnecks Junkies
Well I can't be sure any of these are word for word but here are some
of my faves

(After Dizzy has run into Goss, knocking them both down)
Gossard: Don't you think you should take me to dinner first?
Dizzy: Since when do you play hard to get?

Sarge: (Covered in spider silk) I'm not happy!

(Having just discovered that Sarge has a kid)
Doc: Sarge is a breeder?
Gossard: Bad news for the gene pool.

Rico: I am so not liking my life right now!

Razak: In war the ape next to you is your lifeline, your brother.

Wolfblade

Sep 28, 2007, 10:02:46 AM9/28/07
to Roughnecks Junkies
Jenkins: "I don't remember seeing this in those recruitment
commercials."
Rico: "Maybe we should sue."