FedNet: Latest News

Wolfblade

Aug 28, 2007, 4:36:23 AM8/28/07
to Roughnecks Junkies
Roughnecks Junkies is up and running! The newest place on the web for
all things Roughnecks has just been launched. Hopefully we can attract
enough fans to keep it goin' for a very long time.

Our Links page is up and running! Here I added some links to the few
Roughnecks sites left out there that still have a pulse, as well as
links to sites on YouTube where you can watch the series! Check it
out!

In addition, our Fan Vid page is up. Here is where we post links to
Roughnecks fanvids on YouTube. If you have a Roughnecks vid on YouTube
you'd like to share then send me the link and I'll gladly post it!

Wolfblade

Aug 28, 2007, 1:28:33 PM8/28/07
to Roughnecks Junkies
Great news! Now our Fan Art page is up.If you have any fan art you
want to share, email it to me and I'll gladly post it for you!

Wolfblade

Sep 4, 2007, 4:58:25 PM9/4/07
to Roughnecks Junkies
Lock and load trooper! The Amoury is open for buisness. Here you can
view detailed profiles of MI weapons systems and equipment that help
keep the galaxy safe from the Bug menace. Featuring detailed
descriptions, new screen captures, and official weapons designations,
it's a must see for anyone who wants the in's and out's of the SICON
war machine.

*Note: Will be under construction for some time, so check back often.

Wolfblade

Sep 11, 2007, 3:01:06 AM9/11/07
to Roughnecks Junkies
Ever wondered if one day soldiers would drop from orbit equipped with
high tech power amor just like in Roughnecks? Well, now you have a
window into the future! With the launch of our new page "The Mobile
Infantry: From Book To Battlefield" you can keep track of latest
projects hoping to bring alive Heinlein's vision of the trooper of
tommorrow. If you're the technical type or are just curious of how
this show may one day become reality, check it out. You might learn
something new...