Online support

men...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2008, 10:04:11 AM2/6/08
to Roughnecks Junkies
You know this show on YouTube is getting overwhelming support. It
makes me wonder why Sony cancled at all. Anyway, couldent this online
support be displayed to certain people as a.....hmmm need a polite
word here....reason this show should be continuued? i mean CGI is
cheap nowadays and the series kinda writes itself.........

Wolfblade

Feb 6, 2008, 1:36:33 PM2/6/08
to Roughnecks Junkies
First off, great to see you here Menthro. You're actually the first
new member we've had post in awhile.

Well, IMO I don't wnat the show "continued" as it would likley be
butchered by incompetent, politically correct media companies. I just
want my show finished, the lost episodes released (including episode
33) and be done with it. But yeah, perhaps Sony may start to take
notice. I'm working on a Roughnecks PR campaign as we speak, and I
think it's time we all spread the word, and try to rally as many of
the fans as we can. Then we can restart the peition campaign...

Do you have any more ideas on what we can do?

(Another idea: awhile ago Mongoose Publishing released a miniatures
game and RPG for Roughnecks. Unfoutunatly, sales are down because of
bad marketing. But here's what I think: if that stuff sells well
enough, Sony may want to finish the show. So I say, we should all
become game fanatics and buy $500 worth of stuff! :D )

Chris Browning

Feb 6, 2008, 7:02:13 PM2/6/08
to roughneck...@googlegroups.com
arrrgggghhhhh when i hit reply it wants me to send an email.......how do i reply without sending one?

Wolfblade

Feb 6, 2008, 7:16:59 PM2/6/08
to Roughnecks Junkies
Well that's odd. I've never had it do that to me.

Hmm, I'm pretty sure the email thing works the same way as posting.
Just type your response in the email and send it. It should show up
here.

Lunaofeve

Feb 7, 2008, 9:03:18 AM2/7/08
to Roughnecks Junkies
./hug new person WELOCOME

i'm do try and email the people i see posting leting them know about
the conmuntiy and to be honest i'm not sure sony own the roughnecks
anyone i though monguse bought them. and i'm already and uber fan i
just cant find things to buy that i don't own
> > reply without sending one?- Hide quoted text -

Wolfblade

Feb 11, 2008, 7:07:01 PM2/11/08
to Roughnecks Junkies
Yeah, Sony still owns Roughnecks (the bastards). Mongoose is just
renting the liscense. They recently struck a deal for Mongoose to
continue to use Roughnecks for another four years, but if they don't
start turning a major profit by then I'm sure Sony will pull the plug,
and our favorite TV show will descend back into obscurity.

Chris Browning

Feb 12, 2008, 4:20:38 PM2/12/08
to roughneck...@googlegroups.com
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Chris Browning

Feb 12, 2008, 4:21:01 PM2/12/08
to roughneck...@googlegroups.com
oh and sry for the double but, /hug back

little luna

Feb 13, 2008, 10:14:29 AM2/13/08
to Roughnecks Junkies
WOOT!

i think this calls for an epic raid on sony.

On Feb 12, 4:21 pm, "Chris Browning" <ment...@gmail.com> wrote:
> oh and sry for the double but, /hug back
>
> On Feb 12, 2008 4:20 PM, Chris Browning <ment...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Wolfblade

Feb 13, 2008, 1:09:08 PM2/13/08
to Roughnecks Junkies
I'll bring the guns...

Now we just have to find out exactly where Sony's HQ is...

It's probably in a secret underground lair inside a volcano in Japan
or something...

little luna

Feb 13, 2008, 1:32:09 PM2/13/08
to Roughnecks Junkies
rolf

the only problem is which one!!! they have one in Jappan, eroupe,
south amarican....i fear it may be to late the enamy may have grown to
strong

Wolfblade

Feb 13, 2008, 9:12:36 PM2/13/08
to Roughnecks Junkies
Indeed. They are persistant, omnipotent, and evil, like Bugs...or
Borg.

little luna

Feb 13, 2008, 9:13:37 PM2/13/08
to Roughnecks Junkies
we are going to need help then..........were is scottie when you need
him

Wolfblade

Feb 13, 2008, 9:15:44 PM2/13/08
to Roughnecks Junkies
I'm sure if we leave an open bottle of scotch lying around he'll turn
up eventually...

little luna

Feb 13, 2008, 9:20:14 PM2/13/08
to Roughnecks Junkies
here scottie scottie....

Tphai

Feb 14, 2008, 10:08:28 PM2/14/08
to Roughnecks Junkies
wow......this is sad heh

Wolfblade

Feb 14, 2008, 10:35:37 PM2/14/08
to Roughnecks Junkies
Hey, once a sci fi nerd, always a sci fi nerd.

*Scottie walks in*

"Up yer' shaft."

*Grabs bottle of Scotch and walks away...*