Information about Jivandhara Project.

Rtn. Shailesh Deshpande

Sep 4, 2013, 1:20:59 AM9/4/13
to Central 13-14
As discussed in the club meeting, we will be looking for new schools for doing Jivandhara-3 water project.

In Jivandhara-1 covered following five schools during year 2011-12

500 Lt/hr Capacity -  5 units
1) V.S. Khndekar Prashala Shahupuri
2) Vidyapeeth High school
3) Indumati Girls High school
4) Dadasaheb magdum high school Kasaba Bavada
5) Swayam school for special children

In Jivandhara-2 we will be covering following seven schools.

500 Lt/hr Capacity -  3 units
1) Tararani Vidyapith Kolhapur – @2500 Students – (Urban area)
2) Kaoutuk Vidyalaya, Shiroli, Kolhapur – @1000 Students  (Rural area)
3) Nagoan Highschool, Nagaon, Kolhapur – @1000 Students (Rural area)

300 Lt/hr Capacity -  4 units
1) Nagojirao Patankar Highschool Kolhapur – @900 Students (Urban area)
2) Shri Datta Bal Prathamik Vidyalaya, Kolhapur – @800 Students (Urban area)
3) Shiye Highschool, Shiye, Kolhapur – @750 Students (Rural area)
4) Sarvapalli Radhakrushnan Muncipal School, Rajendra Nagar, Kolhapur – @400 Students (Urban area)

Hope above information will help while selecting schools for Jivandhara-3

Regards,

Rtn. Shailesh Deshpande

ARMS YUVRAJ

Sep 4, 2013, 2:17:00 AM9/4/13
to Rtn. Shailesh Deshpande, Central 13-14

Dear Shailesh/Sandip/Ravi/Sangarm,

Management of Tararani Vidyapith not in favor to provide space to display Rotary Board; in spite of my personal request/visits…..  Today also I reminded the Headmistress Ms. Pawar and awaiting her confirmation.  Please check whether needs to be dropped them..

Also inform status of the project, so as respective people will follow-up with schools accordingly..

Regards,

YUVRAJ MALI

Director

Associated Recruitment & Management Services Pvt. Ltd.

Mobile No. +91-952-700-3636

Website : www.armsindia.net

Niranjan Shah

Sep 4, 2013, 3:51:25 AM9/4/13