Fwd: Spity Jeep Safari Program

1 view

R.Y.PATIL

Sep 5, 2015, 1:38:05 AM9/5/15
to rotary-cen...@googlegroups.com, rotary-cen...@googlegroups.com, Rotary club of Kolhapur Central

Dear Rotary Friends,

Yestrday we had meeting with Rtn. Vinod Kamboj regarding Himalayan Jeep Safari Program From 27th September to 09th October in Eastern Part of Himachal Pradesh which includes Banjar, Kinnor, Spity, Lahul & Kullu Vallies.

It's a very unique tour program to enjoy a Nature, Country side area of Himachal Pradesh, Different Vallies, High Mountain Passes, Moranical Lake's, from Green Himalaya to High Mountain Ranges, Short Treks, Local Food & Wine this all with accompany by Rtn. Vinod Kamboj.

My self, Rtn. Sangram Shevre, Rtn.  Youraj Mali, Rtn. Avinash Chiknis are confirm for this Safari. Total Group require for this tour is minimum 10 & Maximum 15 Pax.

So Friends if you are interested confirm as soon as possible & Contact me or Rtn. Vinod.

Please check attachment for Detail Schedule.

Thanks & Regard,

Rtn. R.Y.PATIL

SPITY JEEP SAFARI.pdf