Rotary Leadership Institute (RLI) Part 1 in Kolhapur.

Rtn. Shailesh Deshpande

Aug 31, 2013, 7:24:42 AM8/31/13
to Central 13-14
Dear All,

This is a good chance to learn more about Rotary. Kindly join RLI. A half day programme in second half od 7th Sep 13.

Interested Rotarians contact me.

Rtn. Shailesh

Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2013 4:49 PM
Subject: Rotary Leadership Institute (RLI) Part 1 in Kolhapur.

Dear Rotarians,

Warm Greetings!
Our club is pleased to host the ROTARY LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE (RLI) PART 1 in Kolhapur. This training event is being organised at Hotel Orient Crown, Kolhapur on Saturday 7th September 2013.

WHAT IS RLI ?
The Rotary Leadership Institute (RLI) is a series of fast-paced, interactive, one-day course offered to refine a Rotarian's leadership skills & increase their base of knowledge in Rotary. The Courses are fun, topical, interactive, and geared toward busy business, professional & community leaders who want to be more effective leaders in their vocation & Rotary club & more knowledgeable Rotarians.

PURPOSE
The purpose of RLI is to help future club leaders prepare for their club and community leadership role through a quality training and educational experience.

FACULTY
RLI trained faculty IPDG Jorson Fernandes, Rtn.Prakash Saraswat, Rtn.Dr.Niranjan Shah, Rtn.S.N.Agarwal, Rtn.Amardeep Patil & Rtn.Hrushikesh Keskar will facilitate the discussions enriching the participants with leadership skills & Rotary knowledge.

TOPICS
* Topics covered in Part I include: 1) Insights to Leadership. 2) My Rotary World. 3) Engaging Members. 4) Our Foundation. 5) Ethics – Vocational Service. 6) Service Project

REGISTRATION
The Registration charges for each part is Rs.385/- (inclusive of RLI Manual, High-tea & Dinner).

We request you to participate in this training seminar & also request your Rotary Club to select at least four candidates to participate in RLI. We are confident that after participating in RLI, the Rotarians will gain enthusiasm, fresh ideas, an increased understanding of their potential as Rotarians, and valuable skills impacting their potential leadership in the club.

For Registration or to know more about RLI please call on the cell nos. given below.

Looking forward to your active participation,

Regards,

Rtn.Rohan Sawant, President (Cell No.9890191919)
Rtn.Atul Ingawale, Secretary (Cell No.9325753999)
Rtn.Sameet Khatavkar (Cell No.9923990000)
ROTARY CLUB OF KOLHAPUR HERITAGE

Disclaimer :-
The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the addressee or addressees. If you are not an intended recipient, please delete the message and any attachments and notify the sender of misdelivery. Any use or disclosure of the contents of either is unauthorised and may be unlawful. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender states them, with requisite authority, to be those of others.

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/3170-1213?hl=en?hl=en

-- PLEASE DO NOT POST NON ROTARY MATERIAL TO GROUP.
-- KINDLY DO NOT SEND REPLY TO GROUP.
-- PLZ SEND TO INDIVIDUAL MAILS DIRECTLY
-- Need any assistance plz contact rotar...@gmail.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "3170 1213" group.