Fwd: Mothers mercy talks on saturday

mercy chere

Apr 8, 2015, 2:38:51 AM4/8/15
to rotar...@googlegroups.com
Morning All,

We have an opportunity to participate in a childrens home as a MENTOR or FACILITATOR as per the details below. It is going down this Saturday.

It is a good opportunity to enhace your public speaking skills. If you can comfortably talk about either of the topics given below or help in facilitating the activities, kindly contact me, I will hook you up with Rotaract Kenya.

Regards,

Mercy.

If any of us is available th
From: Agnes Kiraithe <agnesk...@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 6:12 PM
Subject: Mothers mercy talks on saturday
To: "mcmu...@gmail.com" <mcmu...@gmail.com>

Hi Richard,
Thanks for the contact.i trust the Rotaractors will be in a position to help.
We will give talks or hold discussion sessions with the children along the
Following topics and age groups

Form 3 and 4. Sexuality and boy - girl relationships how to handle
                      Education issues of study habits ti improve performance
Form 1 and 2 .having focus in life  to become a better person
                       Boy girl relationships how to handle.
Std 6 to 8 study habits and how to enhance academic performance
                    Developing confidence and self acceptance.
Std  3 to 5 values and what effect they have on our characters
                    Developing confidence and self acceptance
Std 2 and below, some role playing out of a bible story
                           Use this to identify values and their importance in life
                           Some dos and don'ts of children that age
                             Some games
We will need someone motivational for children .good in fellowship and prayer to start us off on a high note for the whole group. It is at that time that we will handle introductions.

The timings per session will be 45 minutes in total . One will need to allow ice breaking,discussions and questions.

Kindly let us have a team that is at ease with the topics and flexible to adjust to the age
Will send you the schedule for the day by thursday but we will run between 9 and noon only.
This is a very christian children's home.

Regards.

Agnes