Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

mercy chere

ungelesen,
13.02.2016, 23:21:1413.02.16
an rotar...@googlegroups.com

Hey guys .... See below and share wide

Regards,
Mercy.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Michael Bullut" <ma...@kipsang.com>
Date: Feb 13, 2016 5:32 PM
Subject: Lodge Manager Opening...

Greetings Team,

I hope this reaches you in the best of health and highest of spirits today. A job opening for a Lodge Manager has arisen and the requirements are as follows:
  1. Have five (5) years of experience.
  2. Be conversant with lodge management.
  3. Be conversant with marketing (both personal & electronic).
  4. Be able to manage staff.
  5. Be innovative, forward looking & be able to work independently.
  6. Should be able to have the capacity to interact with the community.
  7. Be conversant with both government and statutory requirements.
Please forward the applications to me and I will forward to the person concerned.

Warm regards,

Michael Bullut.

---

Cell: +254 723 393 114.