Fwd: DCA INFO

1 view

mercy chere

Dec 1, 2015, 2:03:31 AM12/1/15
to rotar...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

Kindly take  note of the below.

Regards,
Mercy.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Ngala Mercie" <merced...@gmail.com>
Date: Nov 30, 2015 2:29 PM
Subject: DCA INFO
To: <Mgch...@gmail.com>

As requested

A few things to note below:

1. Registration is ongoing for 70$ till 31st December with a special offer for those who attended RYLA being at 60$ all through till 30th March.

2. Register online on www.dca2016.com.

3. Payments can be done to Prime bank account number 2000082521 or pay via Mpesa

Go to Mpesa
Business number 982800
Acc no. 2000082521
Amount xxx shs
Pin number xxxx

4. I await response from the Ethiopian airline. I requested for a discount after they gave us a group figure of 240$ per person return.

5. Letters are ready for those in need of letters to present home stating all that one needs. If you need one kindly hit my inbox.

6. Accommodation still stands at:
80$ @ night - single

80$ @ night - double (40$ @night per person)

80$ @ night - triple. (27$ @night per person)

Mercy Ngala,

Rotaract Club of Nairobi Parklands

Secretary 2015/2016

Onto DCA Officer - Kenya 2015/16

Rotary International, D9212

Kenya - Ethiopia - Eritrea - South Sudan

Cell: +254 713 932 450

Email: merced...@gmail.com|