Fwd: INVITATION TO ROTARACT CLUB OF JKUAT DINNER

1 view

mercy chere

Mar 17, 2015, 7:16:13 AM3/17/15
to rotar...@googlegroups.com
Afternoon All,

We are invited to the Rotaract Club of JKUAT for their Dinner on 27th March.

All those who can make it, kindly represent. More details attached.

NB: They will be supporting us in mobilizing for our blood drive on 28th.

Regards,

Mercy.

From:"Richard Mwangi" <mcmu...@gmail.com>
Date:Mon, 9 Mar, 2015 at 9:05
Subject:ROTS 2015

Good Morning Fellow Leaders,

It's yet another time to prepare and pass on the button of leadership to the next set of club leaders and by so doing, a leaders training is essential. We have therefore scheduled the annual Rotaract Club Officers Training Seminar (ROTS)to be on 21st-22nd March 2015,at Nyumbani village, Kitui.

The cost for the two day training will be Ksh.2500 to cater for your meals, accommodation and transport from Nrb to Kitui and back.

I'm passing this information to you so that you can pass on to the new set of leaders. kindly treat this with urgency since we have only two weeks.

The training is MANDATORY for the President elect, Club treasurer elect and club secretary elect. However, if your club is in a position of paying for the entire board, the better.

For any clarification, contact your ADRR.

Yours In Service

Richard Mwangi
Country Chair, Rotaract Kenya 2014/15
DRRE - RI District 9212 2014/15