Fwd: Rotaract Project - 2013

purity wahinya

Jul 24, 2013, 4:13:48 AM7/24/13
to rotaract-ne
hey sarah,
here is the lates communication from duggy.

regards,
Purity.

Jul 24, 2013, 4:30:42 AM7/24/13
to rotaract-ne
sarah,
forward what we have in the work plan for the year. the water tank for lea toto and electrification of misori primary school.
seems the guy will delay us and the chance is slipping away.

regards,
Purity.

RCNE....reaching within to embrace humanity...

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/rotaract-ne?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "rcne" group.