Fwd: Proposal for three incubators

mercy chere

Jan 21, 2015, 7:41:42 AM1/21/15
to rotar...@googlegroups.com
Afternoon Lovely People,

We have received a proposal for Baby Incubators for Inuka Community Hospital and Health Centre.

Kindly give your ideas on how we assist them get this incubators as well as volunteers to spearhead this project.

Your ideas, thoughts and contributions on how best we can go about this will be greatly appreciated as we try to give service to this community.

Regards,

Mercy.

Jan 21, 2015, 7:44:17 AM1/21/15
to rotar...@googlegroups.com
I say we involve mother club...

RCNE....reaching within to embrace humanity...

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/rotaract-ne?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "rcne" group.

Purity Wahinya

Jan 22, 2015, 6:18:57 AM1/22/15
to rotaract-ne
take it us 2015/2016 RCNE project.

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 3:41 PM, mercy chere <mgch...@gmail.com> wrote:
Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (mgch...@gmail.com) Add cleanup rule | More info

Catherine Odero

Jan 22, 2015, 8:24:48 AM1/22/15
to rotar...@googlegroups.com
I second Ken on involving mother club, coz I think its quite a feat and they could be of great help.

 Also If we can involve the First lady Margaret Uhuru.. (that could be going over board) so I thought of her coz of the maternal care campaigns she advocates..

Kind regards,

Catherine.

mercy chere

Jan 30, 2015, 6:01:44 PM1/30/15
to rotar...@googlegroups.com

Involving the first lady is a good idea. We need to work on how to approach her but not as a one off prroooject but a long term project......i.e.. every year we select/ identify a rural maternity hospital that is in need of incubators.
Am sure she will be willing to invest in a long term project that is in line with her contribution to the community.

About mother club..... that is a tricky situation as they are not easy to come by. Instead of approaching them first why dont we find ways of raising money... i.e. sell rotaract branded items like..... t-shirt, umbrellas etc..... then with the cash we will have made out of it we can request them to sponsor the balance.
If we go to mother club with nothing then we will get nothing from them. What they need to see to support is that we have made an effort and a commitment towards the success of the project.

The incubators identified are costing 12k each. If either of us knows a company / supplier we can approach at Cheaper / strike a deal where they can be donated it willl greatly assist us.

It is our creativity, sharing of ideas and growing them that will make our projects a success.

Mercy Chere
P. Rotaract Club of Nairobi East
2014 - 2015

mercy chere

Apr 8, 2015, 3:28:22 AM4/8/15
to rotar...@googlegroups.com
Morning Lovely Rotaractors,

We had requested Inuka Health centre for statistics on births in the health centre and thi id what they have responded:

- They attend t approximatley of 12 - 15 births  in a week and out of them 2-4 babies die due to lack of proper facilities like incubators.

@ Purity/ Any other person in the medical field, I hope this helps in identifying and advising us on which is the best incubator to work with.

Ideas, suggestions and proposals are welcome.

Regards,

Mercy.