Clean DBLookupComboBox Field

Alejandro AG

Jul 8, 2022, 6:01:23 AM7/8/22
to Rosi Delphi Components
It's posible to add some funcionality (as press Del on selected field) to clean a DBLookupComboBox field?
Once the field get a value, i can't found any way to clean (as user)...
I know, i can make some trick intercepting keypress event, but I can't intecept delete key, only backspace, an some times don't work cleaning field if popup list is closed.
Will be nice if your components have this response, cleaning the field when the key is pressed, withou need of program any event.

Tomas Rosinsky

Jul 8, 2022, 12:30:59 PM7/8/22
to Rosi Delphi Components
Hi,
it is already implemented in the standard DBLookupComboBox. Just set property NullValueKey (e.g. to Delete key) and then this defined key can be used to clear the field.

I hope it helps
Tomas