Quotation for AC Repair work

Prashant Jhamtani

Jul 13, 2015, 7:22:30 AM7/13/15
to RW Active E mail

Hi All,

Quotation from AC vendor for repair work of air conditioners.

With this, all AC’s will be up and running except 1 AC of gym which has problem of gas leakage from concealed copper pipe. This AC will require civil as the pipe is quite long and mostly concealed in the wall. So as of now, except this AC, all other AC’s will be repaired.

Quotation amount of Rs 19.8K (which majorly includes replacement cost of Rs 15 K for 2 condensers stolen by other AC guy). Post negotiation, the vendor has agreed to reduce the quotation to Rs.18.3K. Apart from the attached quotation, two AC may require gas topping up for which bill may be additional Rs 2 to 3 K more. This additional cost of Rs 2 to 3 K will be incurred if at all required.

Regards,

Prashant

Disclaimer & Privilege Notice: This e-Mail may contain proprietary, privileged and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only. If, by an addressing or transmission error, this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to notify us immediately by return email message and delete this mail and its attachments. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment(s) other than by its intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and may not necessarily represent those of Tata Capital. Before opening attachment(s), please scan for viruses.

SHREE DURGA QUOTATION.pdf

Prashant Jhamtani

Jul 14, 2015, 1:40:31 AM7/14/15
to RW Active E mail

Dear MC members,

Request your approval / agreement / disagreement for carrying out the AC repair work. Quotation is attached, other details in mail below.

Regards,

Prashant

SHREE DURGA QUOTATION.PDF

Ashish Mehta

Jul 14, 2015, 1:42:51 AM7/14/15
to Prashant Jhamtani, RW Active E mail
Ok from my side

Sent from Samsung mobile

Disclaimer:
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary,confidential and privileged information.

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message.

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail by any person other than its intended recipient is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

The recipient acknowledges that Rallis India Limited is unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily represent those of Rallis India Limited and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Rallis India Limited.

Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

suptam deb

Jul 14, 2015, 2:43:21 AM7/14/15
to Prashant Jhamtani, RW Active E mail
Dear Prashant,

It was informed to us by Bhosaleji that the earlier AC guy Gawde had returned and is willing to meet us. My suggestion is that we should ask this guy to return the condensors which he had taken and the work should be carried out by our vendor.

Bhosaleji - Your help is required here to get this done so that we can reduce the expense.

However, if this Gawde does'nt show up in next 2 days then we should go ahead with the repairs.

Regards
Suptam

Prashant Jhamtani

Jul 14, 2015, 2:49:11 AM7/14/15
to suptam deb, RW Active E mail

Sure Suptam,

I will ask the current vendor to hold the repairs for next few days. Request Bhosale ji to help us get the condensers back from Gawde.

Regards,

Prashant

Vishy

Jul 14, 2015, 2:50:04 AM7/14/15
to suptam deb, Prashant Jhamtani, RW Active E mail
Hello all

I just had a chat with Bhoslejee and he informed that Gawde told him he is getting back the condensor and also doing the work for which he took advance of 4k. I think we should wait for him.

- Vishal Hassani.

Prashant Jhamtani

Jul 14, 2015, 2:57:15 AM7/14/15
to Vishy, suptam deb, RW Active E mail

Sure Vishal,

I have asked the current vendor to keep the work on hold which he was supposed to start from tomorrow.

Regards,

Prashant

Anmol Shanbhag

Jul 14, 2015, 3:12:05 AM7/14/15
to Vishy, suptam deb, Prashant Jhamtani, RW Active E mail

I believe we must just take back the condensers and the advance paid to Gawde and get the work executed by the person with whom we have AMC.. Gawde has proved to be incompetent and not someone we can depend on..prashant I think once Gawde returns the parts and money, you must ask Nilesh to execute

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Prashant Jhamtani wrote ----