Fwd: FW: Resignation from the Technical Director Post

Vijay Varshney

Feb 9, 2015, 12:29:44 AM2/9/15
to Ashok Suri, Amar Nath, RW Active E mail
Dear Suri Ji,

Good Morning!

I have already communicated on 18th December 2014  (Forwarded initial mail once again) as well as in person on 25th Jan 2015 of my inability to continue as Technical Director for the Society.

To my surprise still the Managing Committee is not clear whether I am part of the group or not.

Request you kindly acknowledge and confirm action.

Kind Regards
Vijay Varshney