FOSDEM Attendance

Thomas Doerfler

Feb 4, 2010, 1:38:28 AM2/4/10
to Rosetta
Hi,

I am looking forward to the FOSDEM this weekend and the discussions we
may have.

Just for preparation: I have no idea who (from the Rosetta-OS Group)
will attend. So a short reply "I will attend" or "I will not attend"
would be fine on that list.

Since the FOSDEM starts on saturday, but the Alt-OS room will only be
active on Sunday, it might make sense to meet "informally" already on
Saturday?

wkr,

Thomas.

mmu_man

Feb 6, 2010, 6:39:36 PM2/6/10
to Rosetta
I will :p

François.

mmu_man

Feb 6, 2010, 6:40:50 PM2/6/10
to Rosetta
> Since the FOSDEM starts on saturday, but the Alt-OS room will only be
> active on Sunday, it might make sense to meet "informally" already on
> Saturday?

Sorry I just saw this, well, it seems there won't be many more of us
anyway.

See you tomor^Wthis morning !

François.

Thomas Dörfler

Feb 7, 2010, 5:35:11 AM2/7/10
to roset...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I really was suprised how many people attended in the Alt-OS room.
Obviously the interest is rather high what there is in the open source
OS range beyond Linux.

Attached I send you my presentation in PDF and OpenOffice format.

wkr,
Thomas.

> Fran�ois.

Embedded Brains GmbH