Work Day Update

1 view

Mike Neal

Mar 16, 2017, 6:58:59 PM3/16/17
to rose-of...@googlegroups.com
To All,

March 25th @ 9 am - 3? pm at our home, is the day for packing oakum into the Rose and then other details on the to do list as time allows. Re flipping will be announced as soon as both Batteau are ready to flip back over.

Flipping the Batteau went well. Andrew "Mary Marshall" came through with the spreading of the news for the batteau flipping throughout the batteau family we had about 30 folks help flip over both batteau.
The batteau are drying nicely and it will be great packing " Bottoms up".

                   I did not get many responses to my last email.

1 I need to know if you are interested any more in this activity
2 if you have any interest in going this year (looking like only the first 3-4 days )
3 If you should be taken off my list for further communications about Rose activities.
4 if you will be coming to the March work day.

I have enjoyed everyone's involvement in the past, I just need to revisit the interest and availability of each person involved for future planning.

Mike R. I did get your email so I know your interest and availability and Thanks
Noah, Kenny, Daniel/Susan, Jacob/Shannon, Ellen, Hillary & Jason W.  we talked so I know your interest and tentative availability

Any one interested in the upper James River Batteau May 6th weekend trip?

Thanks,

Mike Neal
Captain Rose of Nelson Batteau

tanzir

Mar 16, 2017, 7:02:07 PM3/16/17
to rose-of...@googlegroups.com
Mike, I have a couch to sit on now :)

Brian Coffield

Mar 17, 2017, 9:15:59 AM3/17/17
to rose-of...@googlegroups.com

Mike,

I should be able to make it to the work day on the 25th.

I should also be able to do the June 5th weekend trip.

Thank you, Brian

PETE RUNGE

Mar 17, 2017, 9:53:11 AM3/17/17
to rose-of...@googlegroups.com

I will be in NC opening up the rental house for the season.

Sent from Outlook

Mar 17, 2017, 10:07:57 AM3/17/17
to rose-of...@googlegroups.com
Hi  Mike. I won't be able to make it next wknd. I'm headed out to CO to go skiing and try to have some snow and winter !  Val

Mike Neal

Mar 22, 2017, 8:10:03 AM3/22/17
to rose-of...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for letting me know of your plans.

tanzir

Mar 22, 2017, 5:22:25 PM3/22/17
to rose-of...@googlegroups.com
well helllllooooo!

  I'm drinking tea before it stops being chilly out : D.  It's very bitter... I probably made it wrong...

James Henderson

Mar 23, 2017, 11:26:25 AM3/23/17
to rose-of...@googlegroups.com
I will be there Saturday and would love to crew as many days as there is room

On Mar 16, 2017 6:59 PM, "Mike Neal" <mne...@gmail.com> wrote:

Mike Neal

Mar 24, 2017, 7:59:57 PM3/24/17
to rose-of...@googlegroups.com