Fwd: 2019 JRBF Spring Meeting (HOWARDSVILLE)

Mike Neal

Apr 14, 2019, 7:37:44 PM4/14/19
to rose-of...@googlegroups.com
FYI...
Mike

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Andrew Shaw <ads...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 14, 2019, 4:09 PM
Subject: 2019 JRBF Spring Meeting (HOWARDSVILLE)
To: Andrew Shaw <ads...@gmail.com>

Hey Folks,

Its hard to believe, but we are just two months away from the 2019 JRBF!  Please mark your calendars for our annual spring meeting for Sunday May 19th at 4pm in Howardsville.  We will not be having the meeting at lunch at the Tavern as we have for the past several years, but rather will be in Howardsville later in the afternoon.  Hopefully this gives folks time to work on their boats, float the river, or otherwise use their time on Sunday.

I'll also be sending out cleanup dates in the next week so folks can get them on their calendar.  Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
--
Andrew D. Shaw