Fwd: "The Sweep" - February 10, 2017

1 view

Mike Neal

Feb 10, 2017, 6:12:35 PM2/10/17
to rose-of...@googlegroups.com, Pete Runge
FYI,
 An update,

 I have a new change for the upper James river trip (I sent out yesterday) the updated date was changed to avoid Mothers Day to
 May 5 - 6 2017 Weekend.

If you are not a Canal member you are missing out ... Attached is the Sweep..

Winter is here today which is Great... I am looking forward to Spring and " On the river " again..

River Time..

Mike Neal
Captain Rose of Nelson Batteau