Fwd: Clean-up Dates and Spring Meeting Reminder (5/19)

Mike Neal

May 9, 2019, 5:01:43 PM5/9/19
to rose-of...@googlegroups.com
To all,
 Keep you in the loop. Pls connect individually as I am not responding for anyone but my self this year. Over loaded....life is good though.
Mike

May 10, 2019, 3:43:05 PM5/10/19
to rose-of...@googlegroups.com
Mike, unfortunately. I will be unable to be aboard the Rode of Nelson this year.

I will attend the Rucker Family Reunion June 6-9 at Sweetbrier College.

The Amherst Batteau Day is to be on Saturday, June 8. I will be there, of course.

Have a great voyage on the Rose of Nelson.

Mike Rucker