Wingina site cleanup

1 view

Mike Neal

May 15, 2017, 9:10:24 PM5/15/17
to rose-of...@googlegroups.com
To all the cleanup is Friday June 9th starting at 3 pm.

I have committed to bring the tractor and trailer to bush hog as in the past. Others are weed eating the river bank and around the trees also some will be cutting up downed trees.
Let me know if you want to come with me or meet at the site if you can help out.

Mike Neal
Captain Rose of Nelson Batteau

Joseph Maltby

May 15, 2017, 9:43:09 PM5/15/17
to rose-of...@googlegroups.com
I'm afraid that's move-in day for Joshua and I, so we'll miss it.

Mike Neal