Public Exposure

Gurganus, Brant L

Dec 11, 2009, 3:45:36 PM12/11/09
to rose-hulman-w...@googlegroups.com

I think there are some things that can be done to increase this group’s exposure and what it does. I believe some of the speakers we’ve had were recorded. Does anybody know where those recordings are? We can make those available online through such avenues as YouTube and ResearchChannel.org. Additionally, we could create a fan page on Facebook where we can talk about what the group is doing and share relevant resources.

Any thoughts?

SeanFromIT

Dec 11, 2009, 3:55:01 PM12/11/09
to Rose-Hulman, WWW, and Society
I'm not sure how much more activity we'd get on Facebook than here.
Maybe more exposure with students who otherwise wouldn't sign up for
this group, but that only comes in handy with votes and events.
Meaningful discussions are rarely happening here enough as it is...

SPF

On Dec 11, 3:45 pm, "Gurganus, Brant L" <gurga...@rose-hulman.edu>
wrote:
>  smime.p7s
> 6KViewDownload

WBPickett

Dec 22, 2009, 11:12:48 AM12/22/09
to Rose-Hulman, WWW, and Society
This is an excellent idea.

On Dec 11, 2:45 pm, "Gurganus, Brant L" <gurga...@rose-hulman.edu>
wrote:

>  smime.p7s
> 6KViewDownload

David L. Perrings

Dec 22, 2009, 12:51:40 PM12/22/09
to rose-hulman-w...@googlegroups.com
It would also help to know a little about each other. With facebook you can
click on the person to look at their profile.

David Perrings, PE
RHIT 78, civil