Deployment scheme?

Mike Purvis

Mar 4, 2015, 4:47:55 PM3/4/15
to ros-sig...@googlegroups.com
People,

Welcome to the group here. I'm curious to hear what people are doing about deploying ROS to their robots. As on ros-users, ours (Clearpath) is presently a preseeded Ubuntu installer + some late_command scripts to do some extra tidy-up. However, we've used Ansible for some internal infrastructure and are evaluating its suitability for use on customer-facing stuff.

Anyone else want to talk about their awesome configuration management scheme? How they totally build images on a CI server and flash them to the robot in seconds?

Mike