Re: About some error of installation

Message has been deleted

Jihoon Lee

Apr 15, 2015, 2:22:09 AM4/15/15
to ros-sig-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sony,

Can you tell what kind of error you are facing in detail? I have just tested the installation guide and worked fine for me.
And please use answers.ros.org for further questions.

Thanks,
Jihoon

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 2:54 PM, 鄭索尼 <sony...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all,
i`m a beginner for TurtleBox.
I follow the tutorials from the wiki.ROS
but I install this like ros-indigo-turtlebot-simulator
it comes out error

Ubuntu Package Install

In addition, you will need to install the following debs for TurtleBot (please update this if you find any errors):

> sudo apt-get install ros-indigo-turtlebot ros-indigo-turtlebot-apps ros-indigo-turtlebot-interactions ros-indigo-turtlebot-simulator ros-indigo-kobuki-ftdi ros-indigo-rocon-remocon
thank you all,

Sony