Sending update to ROS community (about new plugins etc.)

1 view

Isaac Isao Saito

Jun 5, 2013, 3:07:30 AM6/5/13
to ros-s...@googlegroups.com
I've been also thinking that we might better send an update to
ros-users about newly added plugin since the last notifications
(happened upon Groovy release, and rqt's announcement). For utility
tools like rqt, it's possible that people might not actively look for
the GUI functionality that actually exist already.

If this is a good idea, I'll write a draft and ask for a review once I
wrap up the plugins I've been working on periodically.

Isaac

Dorian Scholz

Jun 5, 2013, 5:24:57 AM6/5/13
to ros-s...@googlegroups.com
+1
--
Dipl.-Inform. Dorian Scholz E-Mail:scholz(at)sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Simulation, Systems Optimization Phone: +49 (0) 6151 16-4811

Aaron Blasdel

Jun 5, 2013, 7:35:31 AM6/5/13
to ros-s...@googlegroups.com
+1