[ros-sig-roslaunch] rqt plugin for launch

Isaac Isao Saito

Feb 20, 2013, 1:55:46 AM2/20/13
to ros-sig-...@googlegroups.com
Hi SIG,

although it might be off topic when strictly considering the purpose
of this SIG, I just want to raise an attention to rqt_launch, a GUI
for .launch files that I just started designing. Discussion about
requirements is found here:
https://github.com/ros-visualization/rqt/issues/57

Any thoughts are appreciated.

I'll also keep up with this SIG and reflect the changes in roslaunch
as much as possible. And because I'm planning to depend on/reuse the
existing codes in roslaunch pkg to build rqt_launch, I'm currently
looking at its code and thus I hope I can contribute as a coder too.

Isaac

p.s. ML coordinator (I assume it's Dan), can't we add prefix to the subject?

Dan Lazewatsky

Feb 26, 2013, 1:42:32 PM2/26/13
to ros-sig-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Isaac -
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It looks like a few of the
features we're going ahead with have to do with documentation, which
may go along nicely with the rqt plugin.

-Dan