Merging group into ros-sig-ng-ros

Tully Foote

May 31, 2013, 7:04:15 PM5/31/13
to ros-sig-p...@googlegroups.com
We're getting to many very small SIGs where more viewership and discussion will benefit any specific project.

This group has been merged into ros-sig-ng-ros  Please go to https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!members/ros-sig-ng-ros to continue the discussion. This discussion should be done in conjunction with the ongoing discussions about future transports etc such that the people involved in the discussions are aware of the other relevant discussions and can listen in and provide feedback.

I have invited all members who are not already members of that group to join there.  This group is now locked for further postings. Lets please continue the discussion on ros-sig-ng-ros

Tully